- The usual amount of tip in restaurants is approximately 10 percent of the billing amount.
- In case you are having a meal at the roadside dhabas (very small restaurants), a tip may range anywhere between Rs 10-20.
- While staying at a hotel, you are required to give tips to the doorman, liftman as well as the porter.
- In case you are making use of some special services at the hotel, like room service, laundry service, etc, you are expected to give a tip to the person delivering the goods.
- It is not necessary to give a tip to your taxi driver, especially if you have hired it for traveling a short distance only.
- In case you are hiring a taxi for the entire day or for the entire duration of your trip, a tip is expected. The tip should be consummate with the duration for which you have hired the cab.
- If you are staying at the house of someone, it is advisable to give a tip to the domestic help at the time of leaving. The tip can be anywhere between Rs. 50-100, depending upon the period of your stay.
Here are giving some Bangalore tipping guidelines or tipping rules in Bangalore. Check out how to give tips in Bangalore.
Bangalore Tipping Guidelines
Giving tips has become like a fashion statement everywhere. The same holds true for tipping in Bangalore also. However, one needs to follow some rules while tipping in the Bangalore city. Neither should the tip be too small, nor should it be too large. To help you in this task, we have provided some Bangalore tipping guidelines elow. Check out how to give tips in Bangalore.