This article provides a number of travel tips for
Bangalore city of India.
Bangalore Travel Tips
Just like any other city in the world, Bangalore also
has a few drawbacks that need to be tackled with carefully. This section
on 'Bangalore travel tips' is intended to provide you with some
guidelines to ensure that you do not end up regretting your trip to the
city. These travel tips cover almost every part of your stay in the
Bangalore city of India, right from the time of your arrival in the city
till the time you leave for your home. Given below are a number of tips
for Bengalooru travelers that will ensure that you have a safe and
pleasurable stay here.
The city of Bangalore is one of the most neat and clean cities in
India. But that does not mean you can do just about anything here,
without adhering to any health precautions. Just like any other place in
India, or rather in the world, you have to follow some health
precautions in case of Bangalore travel also. In the following lines, we
have provided some health tips for Bangalore travelers. Follow the
Bangalore health precautions given below and make your stay in the city
an enjoyable one.
- Do not eat anything from the roadside vends that abound in the
city. In case you taking any food item from there, ensure that it
has been properly cooked.
- Drink only bottled mineral water. Before buying the bottle,
ensure that the seal of the bottle is in place and not tampered
- Do not eat cut fruits or vegetables available at the roadside
- In order to avoid malaria, dengue, etc, it is better to wear
nightclothes that cover your body properly. Remember to carry a
mosquito repellent with you at all times.
- Make sure to carry a first aid kit with you always. It should
have all the essential medicines like those for cough, cold, fever,
diarrhea, etc, along with some antiseptic creams.
- Avoid drinking water or eating salads at small restaurants.
- If you are planning to visit Bangalore in winter, please carry
woolen clothing with you.
- If your visit is planned in summer, carry sunscreen lotions and
sunglasses with you. Please drink lots of water to avoid dehydration
in the summer months.
Bangalore safety tips will help you in avoiding any unforeseen
eventualities as far as possible. Always remember that these small
little tips, if followed carefully, can make your stay smooth as well as
enjoyable. In the following lines, we have provided a number of safety
tips for those planning to travel to Bangalore. Read on to know the
safety guidelines for Bangalore travelers.
- Do not trust your taxi drivers or tourist guides too much. Always
maintain a safe personal distance from them.
- Do not venture alone at secluded places during nighttime. In case
you are going out at night, always roam around in a group.
- Do not carry too much cash with you. Keep the excess cash as well
as other valuable items in your room and lock them up properly.
- Do not keep your wallet in the back pocket. It is better to keep
it in the side pocket of the trousers or the jacket.
- Always maintain decency and decorum while visiting religious
places. Do not wear revealing clothes while at a temple or a
- Always keep a photocopy of all the important documents, like
passport, ID, etc, with you.
- Always gather some information about the places you are going to
visit beforehand. It will prevent you from being misguided by